Tuesday, October 9, 2007

(480)833-PLUM

Since this has become such a popular venue,
I'd like to take this opportunity to advertise my husband!


Ok this isn't my husband ... but they could be brothers! Seriously! Not only is he my plumber, but he's the best plumber I know (and I know my fair share of plumbers!)

Gary has been plumbing for about 20 years now and he's extremely good at fixing those blasted plumbing problems.

If I were you -
and I lived in the Valley
and I had a plumbing problem ...
I'd call him!

Office: 480-833-PLUM (7586)
Cell: 602-628-8520


5 comments:

Tina McKinnon said...

Cheap advertising! Good idea... Check "Drought" for a topic suggestion.... :>)

Anonymous said...

That's our "SON". We've used his plumbing services for years. He is there when you need him, or one of his team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The best in the State when it comes to service. Call, you won't be sorry.

Curtis Chicks said...

WOW I really thought that was a young Gary until you said it wasn't

Anonymous said...

still in that drought eh?

Anonymous said...

hi mom id just like you to know u havent put a single blog post on your son jakes winning, my only winning. and the score was 32 to 0 and i got like 7 tackles and i gained a starting position at nosegaurd. most of your blog was on keatons winning and not a word on mine.