Monday, January 19, 2009

Whew!


I'm baaaaack.

Wow that was a long break, but I'm back. I grew a bit tired of blogging, so I stepped away ... far, far away from it until I craved it like a bowl full of homemade salsa (but not the kind that I attempted to make during the Cardinal's game yesterday because I swear my breath will never be the same again). And now, I am going to attempt to post something every day this week. You heard me, I'm coming back strong ... so stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

P.S. GrrrrrEAT GAME CARDINALS!

6 comments:

Kacey's View said...

stop acting like your life is that exciting. What could you possible blog about EVERY day? haha j-k em oh em. And I like your new little layout

Kacey's View said...

possible or possibly. Yes I go to college.

JECKBECK (Erin) said...

Welcome back...I can't wait to read what you've got everyday!

Brandi said...

so glad you are back! i was feeling like a pathetic stalker, being so disappointed everytime there was no post! can't wait to hear what you have to say!

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

yay i will be back to visit, can't wait..

Miss Stace said...

Ya - I've been a slacker too...don't know if that will change though. :)