Thursday, January 5, 2012

I heart 2012!

Good grief!  
A friend came over this morning and stated ... 
"you need to stop having your twinges!"   
Oh dear.  
I suppose it did look like I was having twinges all through December.  
Don't be silly.

Actually, just like December in every home, 
it's just been very busy.  
Busy, busy, busy.

I had a lovely Christmas!  
My favorite part of the day was getting to Skype with my son.  
Oh Keaton.  
I can't wait to see your face again 
and get a big bear hug in August.  
Hooray for 2012!!

But first things first!  
We have an Australian student coming to our house tomorrow!  
I'm feeling a bit frazzled.  
I don't know what to cook ... 
I don't know how to entertain ...
 I don't even know how to throw a boomerang!  

But the boys are SO excited and I'm sure it's going to be an adventure that we won't soon forget ... mates.  I'll be keeping you posted as we experience a bit of down under.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Diane Miller said...

Yes, hurray for 2012. I always like the freshness of a new year.

Bryce is great and we look forward to hearing about your Aussie adventures!