Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Garden -

I've tried to grow gardens before, but it's never quite worked out. I usually end up growing things that I don't anticipate or plant.

So I wasn't really surprised when I looked inside of my green garbage barrel the other day.



Our green barrels are meant for grass clippings, plants and tree branches ... that kind of stuff. So Gary wasn't too far off when he decided to throw out his celery and carrots, without any sort of container ... definitely a plant type item.

I don't know exactly when Gary discarded these beauties, or how long they had been morphing into something else ... but despite our frigid temperatures down here, this was the vision I beheld. Like I said, we grow things.

3 comments:

Kacey's View said...

su-ick.

Amy Legler said...

Oh my gosh, that is possibly the grossest, but funniest thing I've seen :)

Becky said...

That appears to be something I just might possibly have grown before!...EWWW!! Lets us know when Matt plays again we'll try and come check him out..