Saturday, January 9, 2010

New looks ...

A lot has changed since I began this blog! I can't believe I started this blog 'o mine clear back on 5/15/2007. My kids are all bigger and my life is larger as well. The biggest change is me.

BEFORE ...



AFTER ...


Oh man I'm getting old! I'm much wider and my wrinkles are getting deeper and longer by the day. My gray hair pleads to be colored every few weeks and my vision is finally corrected with the progressive lenses in my old-lady glasses. My lower back doesn't allow me to stay in one place for very long, and carpal tunnel has set in in my right arm. I'm a rickety-crickety mess!

I'M OLD!

But if there is one thing I've learned during my 44 years on this Earth, it's that I wouldn't want to go back ... not even one year! I LOVE what I've accomplished. I LOVE what I've learned. And I LOVE that I am now in a position to be sharing what I know.

So here's to a new year. With the help of the amazing Lindsay ... my blog got a fine change as well. Grab a button from my sidebar and keep checking back.

This is going to be fun!




5 comments:

Cyn said...

I'm so happy that you're back, and looking better than ever!
Loves!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

love the new look! isn't lyndsay a miracle worker?

Unknown said...

This is a darling photo of you! Really beautiful. And I am so glad you love your blog! It was a pleasure!

Tina McKinnon said...

I think you're beautiful! And I love the blog's new look, too. I've got to have Lyndsay do one for me... it's so neat and clean... love it!
xox

Sue said...

Karen this is super cute, and you even have a BUTTON!

Fancy.