Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dear Kristi ~

I miss you like crazy today.  I had a little conversation with you in the bathroom the other day ... I hope you heard me.  I think you did.  I want to tell you so much.  I want you to know how amazing all of your nieces and nephews are turning out.  They're getting so smart and so big.  I want to tell you all about our world and the crazy things that are going on around here.  I want you to see my wrinkles and my gray hair.  I want you to know of the adventures we've had since you've been gone ... some of them were inspired by you.  I want to tell you everything ... and then I am reminded that you already know.   

Hang tight little sister 
and thanks for watching over us.  
I love you.

 
Kristi Lee McKinnon
8/14/1969 - 4/27/2005

7 comments:

Becky said...

Seriously time flies! Seems like just last year we were hangin out laughing on her hospital bed! I can just imagine what's going on up there in those clouds...what a party and I can only imagine how proud she is of all her nieces and nephews and her sisters!!

RR Photography said...

<3 Dr K!

Jen said...

Love her and miss her too!

Mrs. Bennett said...

I love this post! We all miss Kristi too.

Tina McKinnon said...

I just knew you'd write a lovely tribute and remembrance of her... and you did! I think she's very happy with the family and all they're doing... and you.
xox
mom

karl and kacey reed said...

Meow meow kitty cat! haha What was that anyway?

Brandi said...

Thanks for bringing her to the light! She is so proud of all of you, I feel certain! Missing her....