Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Singing lots of praises today ...

Things have been rather busy around here ... and I think I'm SO CLOSE to having a roof that no longer leaks ... as well as some bonus work that Gary threw in for good behavior! Praise to the men who had any part in repairing our roof that has leaked many lagoons for about six years! Praise to my sister who stayed at our house during the last Monsoon storm (while we were in the lovely land of Catalina Island soaking up the sun) as she managed to move furniture that would have been damaged and commenced with monumental loads of laundry after the mopping up process was over. Praise to my Dad for teaching my brothers how to create beauty and shelter out of wood and callused hands. Praise to my brothers for always taking good care me. Praise to my husband who knows how to do just about ANYTHING ... and has the energy to get it all done. Boo yah! It totally makes me not even care that he stayed out until 2:00 a.m. playing poker last night!




















The man never quits ...

4 comments:

Amy Legler said...

Are you sure your house is livable for the Christmas party on Mon?? I hope I'm not driving all the way up there to be disappointed.....lol

Diane Miller said...

A man with OCD is the best!

Mrs. Bennett said...

I love a good new roof!! I've had the leaky roof and the loving husband who can fix it and my wonderful dad who has some major skills. Its just the best! It looks so great too!

Unknown said...

Wow! You really did a great job in renovating your house! And incredibly, it really looked better than before. Recently, we've also just renovated our home. We just changed the color of our home and we change our roof and ceiling. The color of our home is a lot better than before as well as the ceiling and the roof which we purchased at a Miami roofing company near our place.